By the end of this course students will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of the ”state of the art” in strategic management thinking.
- Develop a capacity for analyzing strategic problems on a broad, company-wide basis.
- Develop awareness of the various impacts of external and internal forces on the formulation and implementation of business and corporate strategy
- Understanding Strategic Management Concept.
- How to use Strategic Management Concept in Hotels sectors.
- How to apply Strategic Management at your hotel, Department
Course target segment:-
- Hotel Managers, Head of Departments, Managerial Level
This course integrates all the business courses such as management, marketing, finance, accounting, and human resources to develop a Hotel Sector point of view. It goes on by teaching the management conceptual approaches to dealing effectively with top management problems.
- Pre Test
- Strategic Management Evolution
- Definition of Strategic Management
- Strategic Management Process
- Benefits of Strategic Management
- Impact of Globalization
- Impact of Environmental Sustainability
- 7 Basic Elements of Strategic Management
- SWOT Base
- PESTEL Bas
- Advanced Model of Strategic Management
- Business Environmental Levels
- Strategic Planning Model
- Types of Strategies
- Final Exam