The Effective Negotiator Skills
All business professionals negotiate deals every day. Negotiation is an integral part of business and life. No single deal is closed before some sort of negotiation occurs between involved parties. Even inside our companies, we negotiate deadlines, and the amount of work needs to be done. Accordingly, business professionals should be acquainted with the core tactics of win-win negotiation. Influence and persuasion are essential elements for successful negotiations.
This “Effective Negotiator” will cover a diversified range of topics needed for running negotiations effectively. It will expand the core knowledge and essential skills needed to achieve win-win negotiations.
- The Psychology of Change
- The change - control concept
- The know - do gap
- Influence defined
- The 5 sources of power to influence (French & Raven)
- Ways to enhance your powers
- The 6 principles of persuasion (Robert Cialdini)
- Using the persuasion principles in negotiation
- The commonly used 7 influence tactics
- Paving the way to negotiating
- Negotiation defined
- Traits of the effective negotiator
5. Negotiation mentalities and outcomes
- Negotiation's five outcomes
- A.T.N.A. under the microscope
6. Negotiation case A - The Pumpkin Negotiation
You will negotiate with an old lady the purchase of all her pumpkin stock.
7. Common negotiation mistakes
In this part delegates will be exposed to most common traps negotiators fall into. This awareness aim at better preparation and planning actions to avoid them.
8. Negotiation variables
- What are variables
- Preparing negotiation variables
- Ranking negotiation variables
- Variables in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Trading concessions
9. Negotiation case B - Introduction to The Hotel Case
Delegate will play the role of hotel representative trying to get the business of hosting the next annual corporate.
10. Guidelines for win-win negotiation
This session will explain the top tips to reach win-win negotiations.
11. The 5 steps for win-win negotiation
This session will explain the steps of a win-win negotiation process.
12. Negotiation style self-assessment
The delegate will understand his/her negotiation style through this self -assessment. Also, other different styles will be revealed.
13. Negotiation case C - Apartment Negotiation
To practice the negotiation skills gained throughout the program. This will be followed by discussion and trainer debrief.
14. Delegates Final Assignment: The Hotel Negotiation Full Case
Delegates will team up in groups to draft a final proposal for hosting the next corporate meeting including the financial offering.
نبذه عن المدرب
مايو 20,2022 / 0 تعليقات
الشهادة المهنية استشاري ادارة المنظمات الصحية...
أبريل 27,2022 / 0 تعليقات
الشهادة المهنية استشاري الهيكلة والتطوير التنظيمي...
مارس 24,2022 / 0 تعليقات
وصف البرنامج تعتبر منهجية (OKR) منهجية مطورة لفلسفة...
مارس 10,2022 / 0 تعليقات
مهارات إعداد وصياغة العقود الإدارية *الهدف العام...
فبراير 21,2022 / 0 تعليقات
مهارات إعداد نموذج العمل التجاري يعد نموذج العمل...
فبراير 14,2022 / 0 تعليقات
Customer Experience Overview: Customer satisfaction is the main target for all companies...