Companies pursue to gain a competitive advantage in the market to compete, one of the choices is to focus on the customer values specially in defending strategy for the cash cow products which has high relative market share with stable demand, operational excellence program focusses on improving the customer values the program is effective in product penetration strategy. trainee will be aware by the tools of operational excellence, how to implement the tools in facility to improve the customer values cost, delivery time and quality.
- What is operational excellence
- Difference between operation management and operational excellence.
- What is voice of the customer
- What is voice of the business
- What is voice of the process
- Strategy and operational excellence
- When is the operational excellence is a mandatory choice?
- Operational excellence tools
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Define: Project Charter- SIPOC – Process Mapping Data- understanding the customer Needs.
- Measure: Data collecting, Control chart, Pareto chart, Process Sigma
- Analyze: Focused problem statement, potential causes, cause & effect methods.
- Improve: Possible solutions, Implement the solutions. measure results
- Control: Stability and sustainability of achieved results.
- Lean manufacturing tools
- Seven wastes
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Value Stream Mapping (Takt Time – Cycle time – Lead Time)
- Error Proof
- Just in Time (JIT)
- Visual Management
- Overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Operation Managers
- Production Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Supply chain Manager
- Quality Manager
- QC analyst
- QA Specialist
- In Process engineers
- 3 days / Total 9