Advanced Marketing is the intelligent wing of promoting your business. It’s the appropriate time to invest into developing the marketing Field and know the Advanced Concepts of Marketing world. The core of this course is awareness of Advanced Marketing Sector Techniques & Secrets, and how to reach targeted customers easily in a professional ways.
In this course we will discuss the most popular Advanced Marketing channels used by the targeted customers In order to reach potential customers, and how to create an integrated marketing plan putting in consideration the popular principles of marketing which will increase the ROI for any type of business.
- Upon completion of program, you’ll be able to
- Develop a Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Apply New Trends for Marketing
- Foundations that we rely on customer Experience.
- How to deal with different types of clients
- Achieve Customer Excellence in 2022
- 3. Course Content
Day 1 :
- Introduction to Advanced marketing
- How to settle a Marketing Plan
- How do we identify and understand markets?
- Marketing Automation in 2022
- How companies manage marketing research
- How to settle a Marketing Budget.
- Marketing Performance Measurement
- Meet Generation Z: Marketing’s Next Big Audience
- Modern Marketing Trends 2022
- The Ways that Companies needs to Reach Generation Z
Day 2 :
- Marketing Mix – The 7Ps & the 7Cs
- Rules of Marketing Communication
- How to develop a Marketing Strategy
- Brand Management
- Marketing Operations Management
- Digital Marketing Techniques
- KPIs of Marketing Activities
- How to deal with Negative Comments
- Competitors Analysis
- Introduction to customer Experience and its concept.
- CX Journey & Understand Customer Behavior
- Increase your awareness of problem solving steps and problem solving tools
- How to Improve Your Conversion Funnel with a CX Design
- Improve your problem solving and decision making skills through identifying your own problem solving style
- What is the difference between customer experience and customer engagement?
- 3 Main Customer Lifecycle Touchpoints
- Why Employee Experience (EX) is the New CX ?
- What are the main advantages and disadvantages of the customer care ?
- Identify communication in high performing teams
- Types of customers.
- B2B Customer Experience
- Recognize that service delivery is an individual response value
- Identify the different types of customers
- Discuss & Explain Customer Complaints
- Best Software for CX
- CRM & CX : Customer Retention
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: New Models
- How to deal with the types and patterns of different customers in practice.
- Customer Service Trends
The course is geared towards Advanced Marketing Business learning and uses participatory approaches as much as possible. A variety of methodologies will be used, including presentation, discussions, group work, video discussions, question and answers, practical sessions (hands on practice), small and large group exercises, and simulations.
Learning Media and Formats:
- Presentation & Online case studies
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Marketer
- Marketing Managers
- Business Owner
Duration: 4 Days
Languages: English Speaking / English Presentation