• لا توجد منتجات في سلة المشتريات.

تقييم

Emotional Intelligence Program Overview Intelligence Quotient (IQ)reflects our academic smartness; meaning how good we are in math’s, language and retaining…

485 د.إ
مده الوصول للدورة

2 أيام

آخر تحديث

20 مارس، 2022

عدد الطلاب

0

عدد الدروس

0

منشور بواسطة
شهادة الحضور

Emotional Intelligence

Program Overview

Intelligence Quotient (IQ)reflects our academic smartness; meaning how good we are in math's, language and retaining different information. That is good. However, some research shows that IQ can help us to be successful to the extent of 20 percent only in life. The other 80 percent of our success depends on our EQ.

This “Emotional Intelligence” will offer better understanding of its four aspects. You will have an insight into the way you feel and behave in various situations. You’ll realize that sensing how others feel and behave is important as well.

All this knowledge will be utilized to improve relationship management; the way we deal with others. The EQ will boost your performance during selling, negotiating important deals., and managing others.

Program Contents

Session 1:

  • IQ Individual Test

§  Traits of Highly Successful People

§  What is EI

§  Thinking Vs feeling

§  What Happens if We Lose Our EI? videos.

§  The Emotions Inventory Individual Analysis

§  Your Emotions and Selling

§  Customers Emotions During Sales Calls

§  Introduction to Emotional Selling

Session 2

  • Case Study
  • The Four Components of EI

§  EI in Action

§  Why is EI in Important?

§  Improving Our EI

§  Application of EI in Selling

§  Mastering EI - Closing Video

Duration

Two days.

خطة البرنامج

تقييمات المستخدمين

Profile Photo
فريق التحرير

نبذه عن المدرب

معهد مهارات التخطيط الاستراتيجي
شركة منطقة حرة – ذ.م.م
رأس الخيمة المنطقة الاقتصادية
الإمارات العربية المتحدة
info@spskills.com

+971 50 587 0421

 

تواصل معنا

    النشرة البريدية

    كُن على تواصل